- White shirt or blouse
- For summer a white polo shirt (with optional school logo for summer)
- Red cardigan, V-necked jumper or V-necked sweatshirt (with optional school logo)
- Grey or black trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Red gingham dress
- Grey or white socks
- Appropriate school shoes
Trainers are not appropriate except for outdoor P.E. lessons.
In summer the boys usually wear grey short trousers and a white, short sleeved, open necked shirt or polo shirt with school logo.
Girls wear simply designed dresses made in red and white check or stripe or school polo shirt with logo and grey skirt.
- Plain navy blue t-shirt, no buttons as these cause problems during gym (with optional Acorn Federation Logo)
- Navy jumper (jumper with optional Acorn Federation Logo)
- Navy Shorts
- Navy jogging bottoms
- Navy sun cap (with optional Acorn Federation Logo)
- * Optional PE bag (with optional Acorn Federation Logo)
- Trainers for outdoor PE
- Black pumps for indoor PE and gym
All children will need a swimming costume at some point during the year, you will be notified when swimming lessons are taking place.
The wearing of jewellery is not permitted except for a watch and single pair of stud earrings. If watches are worn they must be removed for P.E. and swimming.
Nail varnish and make up are not allowed. Children with hair longer than shoulder length should wear it tied back for reasons of hygiene and safety.